Freewell All Day 8 Pack - For DJI Mavic 2 PROFW-MP2-BRG
Earn 129 loyalty points, worth £1.94, with this purchase.
- Razor Sharp optical glass used to ensure optimal quality aerial images
- 16 Layers multicoated optical glass lens filters ensures crystal clarity in captured footage
- Super lightweight CNC ring used in construction prevents adverse effect on gimbal
- Freewell Gear Bright Day Filter Kit includes - ND4, ND8, ND16, CPL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL and ND64/PL filters
- Simple SNAP-ON system for easier attaching/detaching
- Designed for use with - DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone
- Lifetime warranty
HOW IT HELPS
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro All Day Filter Kit from Freewell Gear is an excellent choice for professional videographer & Photographer who needs a filter for all situation of the day. It is also the perfect solution for professional cinematographers for getting cinematic aerial footage, with the right balance of contrast and colors.
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro Filters All Day 8 Pack from Freewell consists of 8 drone camera lens filters which are essential for capturing high-quality footage and images in all types of daylight conditions. This pack contains ND (Neutral Density) filters which are helpful in slowing down the shutter speed of the camera by restricting the amount of light entering the camera lens in a gradual manner. The CPL (Circular Polarizer Lens) filter works to prevent unwanted reflections from naturally reflective surfaces outdoors, such as windows, water bodies, and snow, to impair the picture quality. The hybrid filters - ND/PL - incorporate the excellent features of ND and PL filters to give crystal-clear photographs and videos when you film outdoors.
- Mavic 2 Pro ND4 filter- The ND4 filter for DJI Mavic 2 Pro from Freewell Gear helps to slow down the shutter speed by 2 f-stops. This is excellent for capturing crystal-clear photographs when the weather is overcast or fairly cloudy, with lower daylight.
- Mavic 2 Pro ND8 filter - The Freewell Gear ND8 filter for DJI Mavic 2 Pro is designed to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor, which slows down the camera's shutter speed by 3 f-stops. This is extremely helpful in capturing realistic and sharp images, especially in cloudy daylight conditions.
- Mavic 2 Pro ND16 filter - The DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND16 filter from Freewell Gear decreases the amount of light entering the drone camera lens by 4 f-stops. This is helpful in balancing the image perfectly and capturing sharp footage in normal daylight conditions. Apart from slowing down your shutter speed, the ND filters are also effective in avoiding the unwanted 'jell-o' effect which is often seen in footages captured without ND filters.
- Mavic 2 Pro CPL (Circular Polarizer Lens) filter - The CPL filter from Freewell Gear for DJI Mavic 2 Pro is excellent in preventing the unwanted glare from reflective surfaces, such as water bodies, snow or even glass windows when flying outdoors.
- Mavic 2 Pro ND8/PL filter - The ND8/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is designed to restrict the amount of light entering the camera lens by 3 f-stops. It helps to capture sharp and clearer images even in bright sunny conditions outside. It also helps to prevent unwanted glare from marring the quality of your footage or image.
- Mavic 2 Pro ND16/PL filter - The ND16/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is meant to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor by 4 f-stops. This helps to capture well-balanced and cinematic images in very bright sunlight conditions, especially in the afternoon and early morning. The filter also provides protection from unwanted reflections of windows or water bodies.
- Mavic 2 Pro ND32/PL filter - The ND32/PL filter from Freewell Gear is an excellent way to decrease the drone camera's shutter speed by 5 f-stops, thus slowing down the shutter speed effectively. This helps to capture sharp and vividly colorful images, in the brightest sunlit conditions. With this filter, you can also capture the much-desired 'motion blur' effect which gives your footages a truly cinematic look, apart from protecting your images against unwanted glare from natural surfaces which reflect light.
- Mavic 2 Pro ND64/PL filter - The Freewell Gear ND64/PL hybrid filter is effective for slowing down the camera shutter speed to its lowest. This is an excellent way to add the 'motion blur' effect which we dream about. It is also effective in preventing unwanted reflections from windows, snow, water bodies, etc from spoiling the image quality.
The Freewell Gear DJI Mavic 2 Pro Bright Day Filter Kit is the perfect way for professional and amateurs alike to capture cinema-quality drone videos in bright daytime conditions.
Popular Chinese drone makers, DJI, launched the DJI Mavic 2 Pro variant to extreme enthusiasm from the thousands of professional aerial photographs that make for its worldwide consumer base. The new Mavic 2 Pro not only has a longer flight range and flight time, but it also sports an advanced 1-inch CMOS Hasselblad camera with 24-48 mm equivalent to 2x zoom feature.
The immense numbers of advanced features and systems integrated into this latest version of its Mavic series of drones make it highly popular, especially amongst the professional cinematographers.
Freewell Gear, continuing its trend for being ready with the essential filters and accessories for commercial drones, also provides the filters that are required for professional aerial photography. The Freewell Gear DJI Mavic 2 Pro Bright Day Filter Kit is designed to help you capture mesmerizing cinematographic aerial footages.
With the DJI Mavic 2 Pro Bright Day Filter Kit from Freewell Gear, now you can capture movie-quality aerial footage using the advanced Mavic 2 Pro drone from DJI.